4-Point Adjustable Safety Dog Harness (ZD)
|AUTOMATIC DISCOUNTS APPLY||Quantity||Discount|
|Save More When You Buy More||2 - 3||10% $33.26|
|Save More When You Buy More||4 +||25% $27.71|
The no-pull dog harness and leash set are made of completely padded suede material with a breathable inner mesh to keep your pet comfortable while walking. Breathable air mesh keeps your dog cool during outdoor activities. Super bright reflective strips ensure a safe walk both day and night. It enhances your pet’s visibility in the early morning and late evening. The dog harness has a simple design and quick-snap buckles, which makes it easy to put on and take off. Four fully adjustable straps (neck and chest) allow you to adjust the harness to your dog’s size.
Harness Size Measurements
Our harness distributes extra weight across your dog's frame to avoid pulling, resulting in effortless control and relaxation. The no-pull design ensures that you are no longer restricting your dog's neck and chest, as well as causing overall discomfort. By using our no-pull dog harness, you can make walks more enjoyable, significantly reduce pulling behaviors, and prevent your dog from hurting itself..
Here are 5 Key Reasons to Consider:
- A good harness gives you better control over your dog, especially while walking on busy roads;
- It discourages pulling by teaching the dog that the action doesn’t give him any advantage;
- It helps to stop Dog-jumping. This is very important if you have a dog that likes to jump up against people;
- Ideal for puppies, which might get tangled or hurt themselves while pulling on a regular collar and dog leash.
- Helps control dogs that are easily distracted. This is key when you’re hiking with your dog or in areas where getting distracted could result in injury or the dog getting lost.
Harnesses can also be great allies if you have a dog that needs a little assistance during walks or getting up after a break. With a harness, you can simply pull up and provide lifting assistance when necessary and without causing discomfort or pain.
Another major advantage of the dog harness is that it is unlikely to come off accidentally. Collars can come undone when a dog pulls too hard, but a harness embraces the entire body so pulling won’t affect its hold on your dog.
A FEW MORE PERKS TO LOVE:
✅ No stress on dog’s neck, no choke, ideal solution for dogs that pull with sponge filling comfortable and luxurious;
✅ Perfectly designed for easy walking, jogging, running, hiking or even training
the harness to be both easily applied and taken off with ease;
✅ With the breathable mesh this harness will keep your loving dog looking nice and cool while keeping you in total control;
✅ The extra handle on top of this harness makes it easier to control and walk hard pulling dogs without feeling much pressure.
✅ It comes with chrome-plated anti-rust hooks. which makes it super durable and suitable for all weather, and seasons, all year round. You’ll never worry about buying another harness for years.
✅ It has expandable safety sockets, so you can easily adjust the size of the harness to fit your dog’s exact body build, and make room for growth or weight gain.
✅ The Dynamic Day & Night reflective vision makes it easy to locate your dog at night and during evening walks. This is also helpful to prevent accident at night, if your dog ever wanders about.
✅ Suitable for whole body and doesn’t have hairs that may attach to your dog after wearing it;
✅ This has provides 360 degree coverage for your dog, unlike the rope kind, this can serve as cool vest during hot weather condition;
✅ Easy to put on and put off without stress; and
✅ It is strong enough for heavy duty pulling.
i got this harness after looking for other solutions for a strong pulling dog and a chest attached leash seemed to be a good option. when shopping around for a harness, i kinda had a laundry list of criteria. i wanted it to function not only as a no pull harness but a regular tracking harness that attaches to the back. in addition to having two points of control, i wanted a harness that i could use with a walkie dog system or for loose lead training. i wanted something in a high visibility color, or even better reflective. there are times when our only option is to walk our dogs at night (texas summer, ugh) and wanted some additional safety. this thing meets all that criteria.
it worked out pretty darn well for our first dog that i got another for our other dog. he doesn’t have pulling problems but i like that they but have very functional high visibility vests now.
Here are some of the things I like about this harness:
– The harness is solid and well-made harness, it serves very well no matter the weather, and the kind of activity your dog engages in
– I honestly think that it’s very affordable for the quality that it offers, it’s a great value for my money.
– I love the strip of reflectors which makes it very suitable for walking your dog at night, or at least locating your dog in the dark
– My dog is very comfortable wearing it
– It has buckles on both sides, which makes it very easy to put on and put off
– I also love the metal loops on the top and front for a leash
– has an erect handle on back to control dog or pick him up (small dogs)
– is low enough on his chest that it does not pull on his neck
Things I don’t like:
– has to go over dog’s face/head to put on
– it’s pretty bulky, and I’m not sure if it’ll be too hot in the summer
– adjusting the straps at first is a little annoying (especially hiding the ends in the harness)
Overall I would recommend this harness, especially to other pug families. The medium size fits my dog perfectly with room to grow in the straps. Very happy that I took a chance on it!